Tuesday, February 6, 2007

What I have learned today...

Today I have learned

1. It is very hard to stay awake on night shift when you can't eat or drink (especially caffeine).

2. I really need to learn how to stay awake on night shift with out eating. Apparently I have
been eating myself awake for the last 6 months. This fact is evidenced in my lack of a waist
line.

3. It is really hard for Medical Techs to draw blood from you when you have had nothing to eat
or drink in 8 hours. This fact is evidenced by the 5 needle marks in my arms (2 in the left, 3
in the right).

4. The last thing I learned today is don't make a habit of going to the "Red Circle Boutique"
when you have 2 hours to kill in between blood tests. You will spend all the money you
needed to save in order to get pregnant. Just kidding Honey, I didn't spend all the money at
Target I went to Michals too!

PS. He is not going to find that last one humorous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel and look like a pin cushion. At least you are on the right path now. And shopping is always good for the mind, body and sole (Sorry Neal)