Thursday, February 15, 2007

Here goes..

Last night I was working and I got my period so of course I was ecstatic. It is funny to me how most of my friends wish they didn't have the monthly friend visit. Oh no not me, I celebrate it. Seriously though, I called the doctor to tell him I got it. I have an appointment tomorrow for more blood work and an ultrasound. I am fairly sure the ultrasound tomorrow is a baseline. I know already I start Clomid on Saturday but from there I am not sure what is next. I guess I will find out tomorrow morning. Unfortunately Neal can't come with me for my ultrasound because he has to work. That is a bit of a bummer, but I am sure this will not be my last ultrasound. I probably have about 3 more this month alone.

So, here goes a very busy exciting month. I am very positive and very hopeful.

No comments: