Friday, February 9, 2007

Oh the Hormones

I can sympathise with all those menopausal women out there. The hormones I am taking have totally messed with my internal temperature gauge. I am hot and cold, hot and cold. My loving husband who for all that know him is a very "warm" guy is about to shoot me. No not literally. It is the war of the air conditioning and the heating system here. I turn the air on he turns the heat on. Now I am sitting in my house the temp is 69 deg. in my house and I am sweating YES sweating. I came home from work the other morning and the man who sweats non stop in bed had a sheet, comforter, and a very warm fur blanket from Korea on top of the bed. The man who is almost always in shorts has had on sweat pants for the last 4 days. Oh what we infertile women do to have a baby. LOL.

I am being bugged to get my loving stepson a snack and drink, so got to go. I will try to post soon but not much will go on till about next Friday so definitely check back then.

No comments: